First Review for Built on Bones!

So, I spent this week doing a lot of things. One of my favorites was freaking about my photoshopped proximity to lifetime hero author Neil Gaiman and actual cool writer Elif Şafak.


For information: generally, archaeological book reviews are TERRIFYING. People with PhDs in very obscure and nuanced aspects of the past read something you've written, agree with 90% of it, but spend three pages telling you off for misunderstanding the fundamental holistic interconnectedness of the Pre-Pottery Neolithic. Or something-- the ruthlessness is all part of the fun. So imagine my surprise when I got my first book review in Reader's Digest... and it was nice.


Obviously, feel free to buy my book and disagree rabidly with whatever per cent of it makes you happiest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Augmented Reality for All: Make-your-own in 30 minutes

we be #blogarch December: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Books (not my own) - Times Higher Interview